My client are looking for Software Engineers to join their expanding Dublin based team. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years’ experience of designing and implementing in .net/ asp.net MVC Web Applications in enterprise system development. They will take ownership for the design and execution of complex modules. They will be comfortable of working in a fast paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks
- Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions
- Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
- Prior experience with developing enterprise-level web applications
- NET 4.0
- MVVM, Angular.
- Unit test (qunit, Jasmine, etc.)
- Mocking Framework (Moq, etc.)
- Experience with Angular 2 desirable
- Experience with CSS/LESS/SASS
- Bootstrap and Frontify desirable
- NET MVC. Helpers, HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc.
- Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Structure Map, Ninject, etc.)
- WCF / Soap / Rest / Web API
- Agile, Test Driven development practice
- Unit-tests frameworks (nunit, RhinoMocks, etc.)
- Team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of how to write “Clean Code”