Realtime Recruitment is urgently looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer for a Top Client of ours based in South Leinster. Due to expansion our Client is looking to expand their ever-growing Analytics team. You will be surrounded by creative people who truly believe in the company and one another.
This is a Permanent based role with a very attractive Salary.
• Work within the analytics and data service team (Data engineers, data scientist, analysts, Product Owners & Business Managers), and external consultants, when researching and implementing new projects
• Develop BI data solution to help product and business teams make data driven decisions
• Write and maintain ETL’s
• Create dashboards and reports
• Over 5 years of experience in role or similar
• BIBS/BA or higher in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research or similar tech field
• Expert Data modelling and SQL skills
• Experience with at least one programming language(Python)
• Experience creating custom reports and graphics
• Solid understanding of data (small and large datasets): how to organise it, how to model it, and how to distil insights from it
• AWS experience- Redshift, Data Pipeline, EC2, EMR, S3, RDS etc.
• Experience with one or more of the following BI tools: Tableau, QlikView, etc.
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or email email@example.com