You will be responsible for overseeing the operation of our ICT support function.
This role will involve business systems support, desktop software support and hardware device support. You will be responsible for ensuring all customer service and technical enquiries are responded to quickly and efficiently, in line with agreed SLAs by the team.
• Execute all aspects of ICT support including the operation, maintenance and repair of all ICT related systems, software and equipment
• Manage and develop a team of support engineers, providing both technical and leadership expertise while ensuring highest levels of performance and quality
• Responsible for providing a professional customer centric service to our internal teams and external customers
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of our support knowledge base and any related training activities
• Implement best practice service methodologies including Incident Management, Change Management and Monitoring
• Constantly improve all ICT support related processes and procedures.
• Manage Pobal’s access and control processes for new starters and leavers, this includes day to day management of Active Directory and linkages to Pobal’s HR function.
• Create and maintain metrics on all aspects of support and utilise those metrics to drive positive change and improvements
• Draft and finalise detailed weekly / monthly status and monitoring reports and distribute to the relevant stakeholders
• Manage the communication process with internal and external customers and communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation when required
• Manage vendor and contractor relationships, including quality of deliverables and approval of timesheets.
• Liaise with internal teams & management teams
• Manage the procurement and budget aspects of ICT support operations.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading an ICT support function
• Relevant 3rd level qualification (e.g. Degree) in ICT/related business
• - Extensive knowledge of software systems, business applications, desktop software, ICT devices and peripherals.
• - Experience managing within a change control environment
• - Strong quantitative and qualitative reasoning skills, with demonstrated ability to determine event root causes, performance shortfalls and required corrective actions.
• - Knowledge of industry support standards, policies & methodologies
• - Knowledge of performance management & critical awareness methods and implementation standards
• - Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• - Strong organisational skills and detail oriented
• - Ability to consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions
• - Experience managing budgets and analysing expenses
Duration of Contract
- The contract is a fixed term contract for a period up to 31st December 2019