IT Helpdesk Coordinator required for permanent position by leading IT Solutions Provider in West Dublin. The successful IT Helpdesk Coordinator will support a team of Service Desk Engineers working with over 100 clients. As part of the role you will be responsible for the scheduling of resources and assignment of cases across the team. You will work to SLAs within an ITIL environment and experience in a similar role is required. Training allowance and Profit share in the business is included in the package which offers real career potential.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary up to 40K
- Benefits including health insurance, training allowance, Profit Share
What will you do?
- Triage and assign service desk cases as the arrive via email or phone
- Ensure all cases are responded to, actioned and escalated as required, communicating with the customer regarding incident progress where necessary.
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of computer equipment installations, software projects and consultancy engagements matching resources appropriately and ensuring maximum utilisation of resources
- Schedule onsite visits for engineers
- Adopt, adapt and continually work to improve on processes and procedures already in place for the service desk and professional services teams
- Provide status reports to customers.
- Strive to exceed service levels delivered through our customer excellent program.
- Provide support for Services Delivery Lead and feedback to Customer Relationship Managers.
What do you need?
- Experience managing / leading / coordinating a team of service desk engineers
- ITIL experience (certification an advantage)
- Strong Administration skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.