Based in Dublin and responsible for the development and support of the .NET based business systems. You love working in Agile teams where innovation and initiative are highly valued. We have a great development team and are always looking to find new and better ways to build great software
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in line with our monthly release plan.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications to support dynamic business
• You build technical specifications and development estimates using iterative development practices from Scrum.
• You will be play a major part in delivering scrum iterations on time and to quality.
• From time to time provides level 3 production support on an as needed basis
We are looking for someone who has:
• A degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College followed by a minimum of 5 years professional development experience.
• Great command of C#, .NET (4.5 / 5), WCF, Web Services using XML, SOAP & WSDL.
• We are using to TDD so experience in unit and acceptance test development along with continuous integration is important.
• Really good database development skills and experience including logical design and SQL programming.
• Experience in deployment automation and continuous delivery techniques.
• A real passion for software development and new technologies
Personal Skills Requirements
• You have a strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
• You like results and takes ownership for tasks and overcomes obstacles
• Great problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively is key.
• Self-motivated, organised and customer focused.
• You value teamwork.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )