Level 1 Technical Support, 1 year Fixed Term Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an excellent Educational provider based in Dublin.
Helpdesk Support Role and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be working as part of the company’s Support Team and will report directly to the CTO.
- User admin across several Platforms.
- Providing over the phone, remote & occasional on-site support
- Documenting customer service queries and support issues in a clear & concise manner.
- Identifying service and app improvements to drive customer satisfaction.
- Dealing with customer service queries.
- Managing the digital support phone line
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Preparing relevant reports
What you need:
- 1 years’ experience working in Technical Support
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and project a professional company image through phone, e-mail and on-site interaction
- Possess a 3rd level degree (preferably in an IT related course)
- Have strong mobile, tablet, PC & Mac troubleshooting and support experience
- Previous experience working as part of a team
- Strong networking skills (LAN, WLAN & WAN)
- Full driving licence
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €25,000 p/a
- Competitive package on offer
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.