IT Systems Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Solutions Provider in West Dublin. The successful IT Systems Engineer will provide escalated Level 2 and Level 3 support to an internal team with a view to moving into a more client-facing role. This is a varied role that will suit an experienced Systems Engineer / Administrator with strong Windows Server and Networking skills. Own transport is required but mileage provided.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary up to 50K
- Benefits including health insurance, training allowance, expenses account and mileage
- Work with varied tech stack
What will you do?
- Provide escalated technical support to Helpdesk team
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve client-side technical problems
- Troubleshoot Hardware, Software, Networking, DNS, Virtualisation, Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics issues
- Understand customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
- Evaluate network performance, availability & utilisation, implementing alerting, features and reporting
- Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the Service Desk knowledge base.
What do you need?
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (managed-services / field support an advantage)
- Strong networking skills (TCP/IP, switching, firewalls and routing)
- Strong Windows Server (2012 and 2016)
- Active Directory, Exchange and O365
- Own transport
- Excellent communication skills
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.