IT Infrastructure Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Solutions Provider in West Dublin. The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will support a growing list of SME clients providing both remote BAU and onsite Implementation services and should have experience in a similar role. Opportunities exist to move into Consultancy and / or IT Management roles for the right candidate. Own transport is required but mileage provided.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary up to 40K
- Benefits including bonus, health insurance, training allowance, expenses account and mileage
- Work with varied tech stack
What will you do?
- Provide escalated technical support to Helpdesk team
- Design, install, configure and troubleshoot Desktop devices, network infrastructure, firewalls and OS systems
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve client-side technical problems
- Understand customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
- Evaluate network performance, availability & utilisation, implementing alerting, features and reporting
- Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the Service Desk knowledge base.
What do you need?
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (managed-services / field support preferred)
- Strong networking skills (TCP/IP, switching, firewalls and routing)
- Strong Windows Server (2012 and 2016)
- Active Directory, Exchange and O365
- Own transport
- Excellent communication skills
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.