Data Analyst Contract (€450-€550 Day Rate)
Our leading client is looking for a results-focused Data Analyst to support the growing demands of it's expanding workforce. As an innovative Irish company, they offer ambitious candidates a fast-paced and challenging work environment and plenty of scope to progress your career to the next level. Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
* Work with stakeholders in gathering business requirements for data migration
* Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process;
* Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirement;
* Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration
* Perform data profiling to understand anomalies, assess data quality and structure, content, relationships, and derivation rules of the data;
* Perform source system data analysis to manage source to target data mapping
* Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to
* Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
Skills and Experience:
* Strong academic background - Numerical Degree or equivalent higher-level qualification
* Data analysis skills in SQL and Excel
* Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver to agreed deadlines
* Excellent communication and presentational skills
* Driven, self-starter seeking a challenge and willingness to learn and contribute to the team
* Ability to communicate effectively with the stakeholders
* Ability to prioritize effectively
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated individual who can apply initiative to solve problems and improve work processes
* High attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively with business needs in mind
* Good communication skills and attitude to work
* Professional approach
* Team Player
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.