IT Security Manager - Dublin
Up to €80,000 DOE with benefits
My client is currently looking to add to their information security team by giving you the opportunity to join as an IT Security Manager. You will be dealing with a number of aspects such as compliance, privacy, information security, data recovery, disaster recovery and development teams.
You be managing the implementation of the security initiatives of the business and responsible for the overall IT Security function covering audit, risk and compliance, in particular GDPR and PCI.
What you will need as an IT Security Manager:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering
* Minimum of 5 years experience within IT and at least 3 dedicated to IT Security
* Understanding of Security standards and best practices (ISO, COBIT, ITIL, PCI)
* Experience working on enterprise security solutions
* Knowledge and understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
* Experience in Security Testing (Penetration & Vulnerability)
* CISA, CISSP or Cloud Security Highly beneficial
* Background in IT covering systems administration, operating systems, virtualisation etc
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company that are well known for supporting their employees and providing a work environment that encourages success.
If you are interested in the IT Security Manager position, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Humana Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.