Principal Back-end Software Developer (C#)
My client is a growing eCommerce company based in Dublin City Centre and they've an opening for an experienced C# Developer to join their team at Principal level. This role would suit a hands on developer who is looking to sit in a position between the CTO and the development team and will spend their time developing and mentoring junior members, therefore excellent communication skills and experience in documenting high and low level designs are required.
* Design and develop future tools for my client using latest .Net technologies
* Take responsibility for the architecture of the solutions.
* Develop 3rd party integrations using different technologies (e.g. APIs, files)
* Work closely with and understand the data
* Actively participate in Scrum process taking ownership for significant portion of a product lifecycle
* Mentoring other team members
* Help testing the solutions being developed and solve any issues arising from tests
* Help looking after the infrastructure and environments where the systems are being deployed
* Fluency in C# .Net backend development (web-services, RESTfull APIs, databases integration)
* Stong exposure to NoSQL databases
* Good understanding of HTTP protocol
* Good understanding of the multithreaded development
* Experience with Git
* Experience with automated build & deployment pipeline
To apply for this exciting Principal Back-end Software Developer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
.net, c#, API, Scrum, Agile, TDD, web-services, SQL, NOSQL, HTTP, GIT, Azure