realTime are looking to hire an ambitious Recruitment Manager for the Permanent Division to join their successful team in Sandyford, south Dublin.
realTime is the largest privately owned IT Recruitment specialist in Ireland with offices in Dublin and Belfast and we want you to nurture and develop an extensive Client base built up over the past 12+ years.
This great opportunity will suit an existing Recruitment Manager or an experienced Team Lead looking for their next career challenge. We are totally open to Billing Manager or Non-Billing managers, it fully depends on the individual’s ambitions.
• Management of a growing team of consultants and resourcers.
• Recruitment, Training and Management of growing team.
• Management of team objectives, targets, KPIs, P&L.
• Involved in Monthly Management meetings with scope to drive change and improvements across the whole business.
• External Management training courses provided.
• Full Support of 2 founding owners who are involved in the business daily.
• Great opportunity to build a high performance team in your own image.
• Attractive location for anyone commuting from south Dublin and easy access to the luas.
• Suit someone with an Open Mindset - we would expect you to bring fresh thinking and ideas to the role.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to join a thriving organisation that has experienced growth year on year. This role may represent the next logical step in your career and offer you the chance to work in your locality without the daily commute to the City Centre. You will benefit from working with best in class technologies and be supported by an ambitious Management team with a strong brand in the Irish Market.
If you are interested, please send your latest CV to Niall McNiff at firstname.lastname@example.org and your details will be treated in the strictest confidence.