Java Developer – SME (Security/Biometrics) – Dublin
Our client based in Dublin City Centre has engaged IT Search to select a mid to senior level Java Developer to join their team, working from Dublin on integration and maintenance of Java based biometric products with a specific client in the UK. (occasional trips to their offices will be required to get to know the team).
The company is a well established market leader in the area of biometric authentication; their product and service has taken off over the past number of years within a market with high spend on software and specifically around security.
Initial intensive training will be provided on the specific product range and the Developer will be integrated in the client ecosystem over time.
Additional project based development will be ongoing also as well as strong potential for promotion and technical advancement in authentication and biometrics. This firm has an excellent and straightforward interview process that is based around a genuine two way conversation.
Candidates should have:
· At least five years of (backend or full stack) commercial Java Development post grad
· Exceptional communication skills and a natural leaning towards mentoring/knowledge transfer
· Webservices knowledge (SOAP, REST)
· Additional real world experience in mobile development and or security/biometrics
· Candidates with IAM knowledge will be advantageous
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability or call on 01 507 9264 to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.