PC and Mac Helpdesk role Dublin 2
Excellent permanent opportunity has come up to provide Helpdesk support for a private educational institution.
What is there for you:
* Attractive salary
* Perm role
* Autonomous role based in Dublin reporting to and working closely with an international team based abroad
* Convenient Dublin 2 location clos to Bus lines and Green Luas
* Diverse roles supporting staff, instructors and students
* 2 stages interview process - Video call interviews week of the 9th of April with face to face interviews the following week
* Providing excellent local IT services and level 1 and level 2 support to students and college team
* Managing all technical assists
* Supporting software, systems and upgrades deployment
* Travelling to the UK on a quarterly basis
* The role may involve out of hours on call support
* Technologies and hardware supported: support of Mac machines, Windows 2007, Windows 2012, Office 365, Server 2012 R2, limited support of VOIP and Networking
Ideal candidate background
* 2 years of experience providing 2nd level support
* Experience supporting PCs and Mac
* Knowledge and previous experience with Windows 2007, Windows 2012, Office 365, Server R2, and awareness of VOIP and Networking
* Excellent communications skills
* Ability to work independently
APPLY NOW for an immediate consideration or contact Dominika at 01 4321 567 for more information
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.