Position: Software Engineer
Our client makes secure connectivity simple for any size of mobility or IoT deployment in a hyper-connected world. Our cutting-edge technology provides simple, secure and scalable connectivity that enables enterprises to harness the power of the internet of things and mobile devices to transform and scale their businesses. They have operations across the globe, established partnerships with many of the world's largest mobile providers, a growing ecosystem of distribution and technology partners and thousands of end-user customers across many industries.
They are recognised as one of Europe's fastest growing companies, and are constantly progressing and expanding. They value teamwork, innovation and people who go the extra mile. These values have been the foundation of our success and will drive further growth as they enter a hugely exciting time.
There is a great opportunity for a mid-level Software Engineer to join a rapidly expanding engineering group, work with the industry leaders in this space, and play a pivotal role in this exciting phase of the company's continuing growth.
This role is key to their growth ambitions - the successful candidate will be joining the team that develops integrations with their partners and is central in helping them and their global partners deliver innovative services into the rapidly expanding IOT (Internet of Things) and UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) markets.
The successful candidate will be working on a platform that uses the latest technologies to deliver integration services and APIs that allow for seamless consumption of services -all at scale. The team has full ownership of end-to-end delivery, and as such expect exposure to the full software development lifecycle - from requirements gathering and design all the way through to development, continuous integration/continuous deployment, QA and in-life operational support.
* 4+ years commercial software experience
* 2+ years commercial experience with C#/.NET framework
* Experience delivering back-end services to production in a cloud-hosted environment
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practises
* Commitment to quality and comfortable with automated testing tools and frameworks
* Self-starter, with willingness to take ownership of end-to-end delivery
* Excellent communication skills, and critically, superb attention to detail is must
* Degree in Computer Science or similar
* Experience with running production code in Azure
* Front-end development experience - e.g. AngularJS
* Experience with Node.js in production is a bonus
Keywords: Software Developer/ .NET Developer/ Software Engineer/ Fullstack Developer/ Dublin City/