Business Intelligence Developer Contract (€350-€450 Day Rate)
Our leading Financial Services client is actively recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join their Business Analytics team based in North Dublin for a 6 Month Contract.
The successful candidate will work on providing an industry leading analytics product to a global customer base and will be responsible for developing, customizing and delivering an innovative insight product.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will have responsibility for shaping our Business Intelligence Platform, the underlying OLAP Model, creating BI Reports and Analytics as well as building innovative applications using Deep Learning and Data Analysis techniques.
What we would like you to have;
* Take ownership for the development and delivery of multiple business intelligence projects using the MS SQL 2017 Server Platform using SSRS, SSIS, SRS and MDX OLAP Cubes.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience using MS SQL 2017 Server product suite - MS SQL Server 2017, SSIS, SSAS, SRS.
* Five years of professional experience working as a Data Scientist/BI Engineer, Masters degree or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Operations Research, with a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
* Data Integration, Data Quality Analysis, Trend Analysis, BI Reporting.
* Development of MDX OLAP Cubes and use of Cube Interrogation Tools.
* Proven ability to use languages such as R and Python for Data Analysis.
* Experience of building BI solutions, data lakes, data warehouses and/or ETL, ideally using Big Data technologies such as Apache Kafka, Apache Spark.
* Practical experience in the application of machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modelling, time-series analysis, regression analysis, statistical inference, interpolation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a productive individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. In this fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment the individual will be required to have an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.