Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) required for our Cork based Client. This is a fast paced, young,dynamic e-commerce organization which develops a number of web applications delivering a high-performance system to global users.
Reporting to the CEO, you will take charge of an experienced & growing marketing team.
- 10+ years’ experience with Online Marketing and PR as Chief Marketing Officer
- Experience Managing teams of 5+
- Experience working in dynamic, young and agile organizations
- Must have some experience in industry – not exclusively agency experience
- Brand Management & Brand Campaign Experience Required
- E-Commerce/ SaaS experience would be a distinct advantage
- Working with other departments & key stakeholders in the business to ensure our marketing strategy is understood and aligned across all areas.
- Lead the design & development of a marketing infrastructure that supports the execution of these strategies and tactics.
- You will benchmark our current marketing activities, performance and investment against industry best practices, and through gap analysis, develop a roadmap for improvements and business cases for undertaking necessary changes
- You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable
marketing strategy for the company
- Develop an integrated strategy for PR, Media buying and partnerships to help grow
awareness of the Brand
- Identify, analyse and understand the customer segments that are currently driving growth and help align our product strategy to better serve those customers
- Deliver campaign strategies
- Ensure that our marketing assets are consistent with our positioning and brand
- Measure the impact of the marketing strategies on the customers in terms of
awareness, consideration and market share.
- Responsible for the marketing budgeting process in terms of collation, cost & revenue forecasts and monthly reporting and also manage a multi-million euro marketing budget to ensure we profitably grow
the business through marketing strategies that align with our overall business objectives
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- Health Insurance