Technical Trainer – Professional Services – Dublin City Centre
This role is to join a Professional Services firm as their de-facto Training Subject Matter expert on all technical areas. Based in Dublin City Centre (and with occasional trips to their international offices) the role of Technical Trainer will encompass ongoing upskilling of existing staff at all levels, course content creation and ad hoc training.
Existing skill level assessment on technical areas (as well as occasional non technical areas) will be required however, an initial period of upskilling will be required to familiarise the Technical Trainer on some bespoke software packages and industry specific areas.
Ideally, candidates will have come from a Big Four (or five) consultancy, legal, architecture or accountancy firms with a keen eye for regulations and a level of comfort in working in a Professional Services firm.
Communication skills must be impeccable and a very high level of computer literacy is required.
Additional requirements include;
· Create and implement ongoing training processes on existing user technology
· Adapt to bespoke training processes and technologies and processes
· Giving training sessions in person and over teleconferencing technology
· Assess and identify improvements in existing training collateral and knowledgebase
· Capacity for “on the fly” training
To be considered for this role, candidates should have;
· Technology Training & Development Certifications
· At least three years of experience within a similar role and or/a Professional Services Environment
· Capability to travel (less than 10% of the time)
· Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period, or alternatively, call Ruadhri on 01 507 9264 for a confidential conversation.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.