VM Ware Engineer
Our client is multinational leaders in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a VM Ware Engineer, with 3 years' experience in a technical, hands-on role and excellent experience with VM Ware/ VM Ware Design.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities, working closely with senior level members of the team so a lot of knowledge will be gained here.
Job Reference: BBBH 12287
What are the key requirements for this role?
* At least 3 years' experience in a technical, hands-on role
* 3+ years' experience with VM Ware/ VM Ware Design
* Microsoft Windows Server & AD
* Experience working in a Windows and Linux environment
* Network skills, e.g. LAN, VLAN, VPN, routing, firewalls
* Strong analysis, planning, organisation & prioritisation skills
* Highly motivated, assuming personal ownership of work.
* A key team player.
What would a general day involve?
* Assist and upgrade IT & Communications infrastructure & related software in-line with industry best-practice standards.
* Oversee private Cloud infrastructure and applications.
* Adhere infrastructure & process to regulatory security requirements.
* Research, test, plan & implement new technologies across the group.
* Examine & resolve system problems.
* Deliver escalation support to Operations department for customer systems issues as needed.
Why would you be interested in this permanent opportunity?
* 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
* Light lunch daily - free canteen.
* Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
After six months of employment:
* Pension; up to 5%.
* Life assurance x 4 salary.
* Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
* Employee share scheme.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.