IT Systems Administrator - Contract (Dublin)
I am working with a large household name in based in Dublin City Centre who are seeking to talented Sys Admin who will deliver several projects to suit their current business needs.
This is a great opportunity as it allows you to showcase your skills and project delivery in one of Irelands most respected companies. The role is also located in the city centre.
Qualifications & Experience
* Degree in an IT related subject
* Minimum 3 years' experience with windows
* Excellent PC/desktop support skills
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong troubleshooting skills
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification would be advantageous
Candidates must have:
* Experience as a Systems Administrator.
* Experience administering firewalls, switches and routers.
* Experienced 2nd level Windows systems administration (Windows Server 2008, 2012)
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
* Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support and management) desired
* Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
* VMware experience essential.
* Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Windows Systems Administrator, Windows SysAdmin, Windows SA, IT Systems Administrator, Administrator, Windows, Dublin, office 365, Active Directory, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.