Senior Systems Engineer - AWS
My client always ensure they are at the forefront of technical innovation. They know that great tech is what drives their business and keeps them a step ahead of the competition in their highly competitive sector of the market. Their work environment is tough but also highly rewarding. They are big on collaboration and also have a great policy on flexible working due to the the trust they put in their team.
This is an important senior role for them within the Infrastructure automation team and will require someone to have excellent AWS skills as well as being a strong coder and a top class troubleshooter.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to move into a role which gives them the freedom to experiment and implement new technologies whilst working with other like minded individuals to continue building a best in class product.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent AWS experience.
* Strong hands on experience with ansible/puppet/chef/salt.
* Excellent Linux admin skills.
* Experience with Cassandra is highly desirable.
* Excellent scripting skills.
* Strong Troubleshooting skills.
* Elasticsearch experience would be a bonus.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.