The role of the Change Project Co-ordinator will provide assistance and support the Change Lead in planning, executing, monitoring and closing down a series of change related initiatives during this period. This role will be based onsite in Dublin 2 at our client location and will require extensive customer facing interaction.
The ideal candidate for the role of Change project coordinator will:
* Have previous experience of operating in a Project Management Support / coordination role or function, particularly ideally the context of "change" projects/initiatives.
* Be proficient with MS office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
* Have previous customer facing experience/roles
* Be familiar with project management disciplines and artefacts (i.e. RAID logs, Project Plans, Change Requests etc.)
* Have previous experience of customer facing roles (i.e. this role will be based onsite at client location in Dublin 2 as part of wider team delivering a range of services to our client)
* Be an organised, energetic, enthusiastic and proactive individual who can adapt as required within the role in order to best support changing (no pun intended) demands of the role.
If this sounds like you apply in with your CV.