Enclave Technologies provide Managed IT Services, Consultancy and IT Procurement Services. We are experiencing rapid growth in the Managed IT space and currently has a Helpdesk/Field Support Engineer vacancy for a switched on, high energy self starter who is results driven with exceptional customer services skills.
We require a graduate for our Intern/Job bridge vacancy. This will lead to a full time job for the correct person after 6/9months. This person should be a logical thinker with a positive work attitude and ethic; someone who works hard in a team but can use their own initiative and take ownership of problems and deliver results.
This position will be best suited to a knowledge hungry individual who is keen to work with an outstanding technical team.
· Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving client side technical problems of relative complexity
· Have the ability to multi-task and resolve high volume customer issues using remote access software.
· Resolve solutions outside of comfort zone using online resources and team lead assistance
· Deliver customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift and accurate resolution to all customer issues
· Logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
· Not a 9 to 5 person
· Adaptive to change
· Able to multi-task across several open cases and manage and prioritise own time
· Innate aptitude for troubleshooting and fault finding
· Ability to adhere to strict process and procedures
· Well-groomed, neat appearance
· Extraordinary interpersonal skills
· Ability to "read" the customer and modify behaviour/approach
· Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
· Fit Enclave culture
Technical Skills Required
Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Server, Active Directory and MS Exchange an advantage
An understanding of switching, firewalls, VPN's and routing
Practical understanding of Core TCP/IP networking and networking protocols
Some LAN/WAN Networking experience
General knowledge of wireless networking and network security
Solid knowledge and demonstrated experience using desktop products, operating systems
This position offers the right graduate the opportunity to learn with a fantastic team, access to all training courses and resources to enable them become a qualified Network Engineer/Administrator within a very short period.