RealTime Recruitment is on the lookout for Senior Data Analyst to join one of our top clients based in Dublin City Centre.
• Be a champion for our customers and use our data to know how our customers behave with and perceive our system and brands. Understand what our customers want.
• Based on data, develop and detail projects to improve the customer experience. Help to build what our customers want.
• Own those projects and follow them through.
• Track and document all work and research.
• 5+ years proven experience working on database and big data platforms, e.g. SQL, Hadoop, Redshift, etc..
• Experience interrogating data for real actionable insights, including weblogs. The candidate must be willing to own those actions and follow them through.
• Experience with one or more BI tools, Power BI, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.
• Experience with Excel and other end-user tools.
• Experience publishing and presenting data and findings to non-data users. Experience presenting to C-level management
• Very good communication skills, must be able to act as a bridge between business and IT teams.
• Requirements gathering and documentation skills, must be able to communicate customer requirements back to our developers.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer with this exciting opportunity.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you would like to learn more, please call Joanna in realTime on 016520652 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence and we will discuss this opportunity further.