Our client is multinational leaders in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Software Oracle DBA with 5 years in an Oracle DBA role or an Oracle certified individual looking for a DBA role and Scripting experience, such as SQL/ PL.
This permanent is an excellent opportunity to work with various established teams and individuals with strong chance of progression.
Job Reference: BBBH 11688
The Ideal Candidate:
* 5+ years in an Oracle DBA role.
* Scripting experience - PL/SQL - this is a must have, ideally advanced knowledge.
* Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
* Linux and Windows experience
* Approx. 2 years experience with Amazon Web Services.
* Oracle Goldengate would be a huge plus (Goldengate: comprehensive software package for real-time data integration and replication in heterogeneous IT environments).
* Candidates coming from a product development company would be a great fit.
A General Day:
* Conduct Application support of production Oracle database.
* Develop Automated Scripts using the Data Model.
* Carry out Installation and Maintenance as needed.
* Database de-frag and tuning databases.
* Manage Backup / Restore.
* Oversee capacity planning and troubleshoot issues.
* Database design and implementation.
* 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
* Light lunch daily - free canteen.
* Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
* After six months of employment:
* Pension; up to 5%.
* Life assurance x 4 salary.
* Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
* Employee share scheme.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.