Software Development Manager required for an extremely successful Irish owned software product housed based in Dublin 12. The Software Development Manager will report directly to the MD and manage the Product Development Team (currently 3 people).
This role will suit someone with direct team lead / management experience of small teams and wants to move up in their career and have ownership of the day to day product development for the business.
Salary @ 65K
· Assigning BAU weekly tickets to developers and QA
· Monitoring and reporting on developers & QA KPIs
· Managing the release & upgrades
· Attending Leaders Internal Operations meetings
· Attending high profile customers’ new development Meetings & Liaison
· Experience of managing, assigning work and supervising software development teams
· Although this is not a “hands on” technical role an appreciation of C#, .Net, and SQL is required
· Applied knowledge of software development methodologies (including Agile)
· Quickly assimilate functionality of business solutions and map to technical components and architecture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills