DevOps Engineer- Linux/Jenkins/Docker
My client within the Fintech sector are looking to expand their team with a talented and enthusiastic Linux engineer interested in furthering their career in DevOps.
You will need a strong background in Linux systems administration and be ready to train hard to improve on a number of new tools and technologies as you work closely with the DevOps team on a number of important new projects.
Ideally you'll have strong Jenkins experience with some hands on docker skills as well as some experience around release management and CI/CD.
If you have any experience around PCI or previous time spent in a financial services environment that would be a bonus.
The company have been strengthening a number of departments recently are are looking for their DevOps team to knit together their work and collaborate with testing, development and infrastructure to deliver projects quickly and correctly.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Strong Linux systems administration skills.
* Strong scripting skills - shell, Perl, python.
* Hands on Jenkins experience.
* Exposure to Docker/Kubernetes is desirable.
* Strong Vmware and Networking experience are also desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting.
If you'd be interested in moving forward with this role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.