Telco IoT - Packet Switch Core Engineer
€50-65,000 - pension, bonus, health, stock
My client, an innovative Telecommunications company, are currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic Packet Switch Core Engineer to join their Networks team. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Network Engineering and working with other teams such as IP, Testing, Core and Development.
You will be primarily focused on the operations and maintenance of the global telco data network, supporting the packet switch data infrastructure. You will also be acting as a point of contact for current vendors and securing the networks security.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking company in Dublin that is at the forefront of technology utilising IoT in their products.
Packet Switch Core Engineer Requirements:
* 2-3 years experience in a packet switch core network environment
* Experience working with: PGW, VoLTE, DNS, PCRF, PCEF, GN, GY, GI
* Background in IP networking
* Strong experience with troubleshooting networks & working with technical teams
* Strong documentation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical staff
An excellent opportunity for you to join an innovative company.
For more information on the Packet Switch Core Engineer please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.