Information Security Operations Analyst - Dublin
€40-55,000 DOE with bonus, pension, health, training
My client, a global leader in manufacturing have a fantastic opportunity within their Cyber Security team for an Information Security Operations Analyst. You will be based in Dublin working in the recently re-developed office space that hosts onsite cafeteria, gym and quiet areas.
You will be working directly with the CISO and will be primarily focused on the delivery of the group information security programme. You will have a proactive approach, identifying the security incidents and ensuring that the correct procedures are put in place to defend the company network.
The company have been growing from strength to strength and the security department has grown over the past 24 months to 30 and by the end 2019 plans to be closer to 50. They take things seriously in terms of training and want you to achieve your aspirations, so if you are seeking to upskill they will assist you.
You will have a great attitude, work ethic, team players and continually strive to be the best.
As an Information Security Operations Analyst you will:
· 5 years in similar security role, preference for SOC or NOC environment
· Relevant third level degree
· Professional certification such as CEH/CISSP/CISM
· Knowledge of frameworks such as ITIL, ISO, NIST, Sox, PCI DSS
· Experience of endpoint protection, SIEM, IPS/IDS, vulnerability management
· Scripting background with SQL would be desirable
· Understanding of operating systems Windows, Linux etc
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to work in one of the best security teams in Dublin right now.
For more information on the Information Security Operations Analyst role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.