Project Manager - South Dublin - 6 Month Contract - Telecommunication's
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in an exciting 6-Month Daily Rate Contract role. The company, a well-known Telecommunications company based in South Dublin require a PM who is used to working in a fast paced, innovative tech environment which comprises of product management, business development, account management, pricing and propositions.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional Client Facing PM skills, with an ability to own projects from start to finish. Customer Experience plays a huge part of the role.
* PM Qualification
* Minimum of 10 years PM experience
* At least 5 years' experience in Telco/Software industry
* Mobile communication's experience
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Resource Planning.
* Change Management.
* Delivery of presentations / workshops / process maps / general stakeholder management.
* Strong Technical Skillset.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.