RealTime Recruitment has an opening for a Technical Product Owner based in one of Irelands largest software houses in Dublin.
You will report to the Director of Product Management and hold accountability for at least one development scrum team – you will be responsible for building our product. This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of your product and watch it grow and develop into the future growth of this company.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Over 5 years experience as a Product Owner – proven experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment
• Strong experience of high-level Product Planning based only on strategic direction
• You should have a strong technical skill set and be confident in technical discussions with developers and architects
• Experience facilitating discussions surrounding the user experience and producing mock-ups/wireframes to support user stories
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A development background would be highly advantageous – in particular, a solid background in platform Product Management, integrations between systems and APIs
Key Responsibilities of this role:
• Work with the scrum teams to refine product backlog
• Ability to communicate the bigger picture product roadmap and vision to the scrum teams
• Comfortable and confident giving progress updates to the Director of Product Management and key stakeholders
• Define the initial set of acceptance criteria for each user story
• Continuously updating product practices, you will help them to drive and track the implementation of platform team standards into other development teams
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to vanessa.gallogly@realTime.jobs or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.