1st /2nd Lev IT Support
Reporting to: Head of IT
Working Hours: standard hours 9/5:30 Mon/Fri
(The role may involve out of hours on call support on a rota basis in the future)
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Support to provide local IT support within its company based in Dublin with offices in London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will need a strong experience in supporting Windows and Mac environments, with deep knowledge of Windows 7 systems, Microsoft office applications and networking.
Some travelling to UK over the year is required for meetings (quarterly).
* 1st line or 2nd line experience within a technical role
* Experience of supporting Windows 7 and Microsoft office applications
* Good understanding of TCP IP protocols
* Experience with printer management
* Experience with Mac operating Systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good customer facing skills
* Knowledge of VOIP phones not essential but beneficial
* Experience of Active Directory and 365 user account management desirable
* To provide local 1st line and 2nd line support to all staff and escalate calls where necessary to Dublin IT support
* To ensure that all company infrastructure services including network connectivity, phone and wireless service issues along with core software services are escalated to the relevant parties within a suitable time frame
* To set-up local office staff on the desk-tops, laptops, phones, MACs
* To actively use and review the company IT Helpdesk log to ensure that all the issues are logged and prioritised
* To perform local IT tasks related to project or service affecting work (eg network line failover procedures)
Apply now or contact Barbara for more details at 01 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.