My client is looking to build out the next generation solutions to drive the business forward. The new application is developed using Microsoft’s ASP.NET MVC Framework, and is rolled out to our 1400 users worldwide. The application uses the latest search and semantic technologies to support a global search process, and will leverage native and internet based information sources. It will support their office network, and our expanding mobile user base. This is a rare opportunity to assist in shaping an enterprise level application. They are looking for an Agile Business Analyst with a background working in the Fintech industry, or specifically with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Finance, Accounting, Payment, or Billing & Invoicing systems. They will join my clients Dublin based team and will be comfortable working in a fast paced multi-disciplinary agile environment.
- · Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of the existing systems and business processes.
- · Taking both user and business needs into account, drive requirements analysis with service management/ product management.
- · Drive high level design and solutioning exercises working with UIUX Designers/PMs, and the Scrum Team to develop concepts.
- · Formulate and execute supporting user research - coordinate usability and user experience testing throughout the release cycle.
- · Work with SCRUM teams in estimating to define target scope, release planning, and grooming stories.
Skills / Experience:
- • Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
- • Minimum 4 years’ experience working as a BA.
- • Demonstrated competency and experience with agile requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices.
- • Proven ability in developing productive relationships with a variety of levels and roles and managing user expectations effectively.
- • Experience in Fintech, or specifically ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Finance, Accounting, Payment, or Billing & Invoicing systems.
- • Experience of delivering applications aimed at mobile users a plus.
- • Experience in CRM or Applicant tracking systems.
- Build productive relationships across the firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, can prioritize rapidly and update quickly.
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to create and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Ability to prioritize and sequence the Backlog according to business value.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.