The successful PHP Developer will be working on a diversity of projects, including integrating with APIs, adding new features and building web services for clients. You will actively contribute ideas to enhance performance and scalability, as well as influence the direction of future business.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious, driven PHP Developer who wants to assume a core role in a talented team of backend PHP Developers.
The requirements for the position are:
* Minimum 3 years of PHP experience
* Symfony 2 experience preferable but experience with Zend or Laravel also acceptable for the role
* MySQL experience essential and MongoDB is a nice-to-have
* Brownie points for experience with AWS
* Composer, REST, JSON experience all advantageous
* Preference for candidates who have worked with large enterprise applications
* Design pattern experience is a nice-to-have
This role comes with a competitive salary and above average annual leave days.
Apply today or call Sharon Riddell at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.