PRODUCT MANAGER – ECOMMERCE
A brilliant opportunity has presented itself within the ecommerce space a talented and ambitious Product Manager. This exciting role presents the opportunity for a product manager to bring the best e-commerce experience to users on a global scale. You will work closely with designers, developers and the marketing team to bring cutting edge products to market. You’ll always put the user’s needs first and understand the importance of balancing usability and performance to deliver an amazing experience to users worldwide. To apply for the Product Manager vacancy please submit your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a product manager for ecommerce products.
• Experience running A/B tests and gaining insights through analytics and funnel analysis.
• Proven track record of impacting conversion rate through product enhancement and user focused feature development.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well as part of a team and can communicate effectively with design, development and marketing.
• Kanban experience with a working knowledge of Trello.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• You own the product and enjoy a challenge.
• You enjoy sharing your ideas, exploring new trends in the app and web space and keep up to date with the latest developments and competitor movements.
• You are proficient at multi-tasking, meeting tight deadlines
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )