MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
The right person will be a self-motivated, life long learner with a passion for big data. You care about Agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and disciplined experimentation. You will apply machine learning methods to massive data sets to extend and enhance the means of understanding and engaging users across various contexts and modalities. Beyond the data you should enjoy working in an evolving industry.
• 5+ years of industry experience or a PhD + 2 years industry experience
• Track record of delivering & launching high-traffic projects used by thousands of users.
• Solid engineering and coding skills.
• Ability to write high performance production quality code.
• Experience in Java, C++, Python, Scala and other equivalent languages is a plus.
• Experience with Tensorflow, Sklearn, Jupyter or NumPy
• Good understanding of common families of models, feature engineering, feature selection and other practical machine learning issues, such as overfitting.
• Experience with MapReduce, Spark and Hive
Nice to have:
• Experience with working remotely
• Familiar/involved with open source projects
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )