A Automation Engineer
Our client is a Global leader and experiencing a massive growth locally and internationally. The QA Automation Engineer is a key role requiring strong technical and communications skills. The QA Automation Engineer should have a forward thinking mind set and experience building automation frameworks for backend API and web applications. This is a fantastic opportunity with excellent benefits.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 for more info
Excellent Package on offer: Bonus, 26 days Holidays, Full Healthcare, Pension, Educational assistance
• Write automated tests using C#, NUnit and Selenium WebDriver 2
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of the API, Web UI and DB automation framework to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, security and reliability.
• Maintain existing tests ensuring compatibility with any newly developed platform features
• Execute, investigate and report on the success of automated and manual tests as part of an Agile development lifecycle
• At least 2+ years of experience in the development of Backend and Web UI Test Automation Frameworks and Automated Tests
• At least 1+ years of continuous automation experience using C#.
• Strong knowledge of REST, SOAP protocols
• Experience using Selenium Web Driver 2 (not Selenium RC, Selenium IDE or any Record and Playback UI Automation tools)
• Experience with Protobuf is desirable.
• SQL proficiency (intermediate level).
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )