About the company:
A Multinational Software Product based company with ambitious growth Plans.
The company was founded in 2006 and their platform product has been accredited here as well as
abroad. They have plans in place to achieve full European coverage over the next few years. Their
software products provide their clients the capability to demonstrate financial and regulatory
compliance in their business operations. We are looking for a QA Engineer who has a
positive and enthusiastic attitude to join the team. To apply send your CV via the link or call 012449531.
About the QA Engineer:
• Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches/deliveries to ensure software runs smoothly and meet client needs.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Excellent communication skills.
• Any experience with Compliance a definate advantage but not essential.
• Knowledge or Experience with Selenium.
• Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )