Senior Software Engineer
About the company:
Our client is a booming SaaS company. As the senior software engineer you will need to be strong in computer science, solid in the fundamentals and ready to tackle new software patterns focused on maintainability, scalability and distribution. This is a highly challenging role as the Senior Software Engineer you will be developing solutions to some of the most challenging technical problems available in an enterprise level environment. If you are interested send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
Excellent Salary + Top Benefits on offer
Experience required for the Software Engineer:
• 5+ years of professional experience in software design & development of distributed systems with demonstrated experience with .NET Framework (4.0 & 4.5).
• Experience in object oriented analysis and design, preferably with C#.
• Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and programming languages)
• Experience with a Windows development environment using Visual Studio with hands on knowledge on SQL Server and SVN
• Worked in a microservices environment
• Experience building, deploying and operating services in AWS (or other cloud providers)
• Experience building stateless, highly available services
• Experience with distributed system debugging tools like Zipkin
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Experience with common design patterns in distributed systems (e.g. REST, SOA, SaaS, web applications)
• Experience in a .Net web-service frameworks (WCF, SOAP, MVC, Web API etc.)
• Experience in debugging and tuning web services at the transport layer
• Experience of distributed caching and clustering.
• Experience of multi-threading and performance tuning of code.
• Large amount of experience in windows services
• Experience working with advanced .NET Framework as LINQ, Remoting, Reflection, Multi-Threading / Task Management etc.
• Professional experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
• Professional experience writing unit tests and conducting load testing.
• Experience with multi-currency and multi-language (International) environments.
• Experience of working with Enterprise Level 3rd party applications such as MarkLogic, MongoDB, RabbitMQ etc.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )