SQL Developer – Great Opportunity
We are currently looking for an experienced SQL Database Developer to join an expanding team . My client is a leading, highly successful and well established software company based in Dublin working on enterprise level projects. They are in a period of rapid growth at the moment with a lot of very exciting plans!. Below is an outline of the role for you to look over. If you would like to be considered, please send your CV via the link or call Ryan on (T: 01 2449531)
Responsibilities for the SQL Developer:
• Technical design and coding of new features and components
• Enhancing existing features
• Performance tuning and optimisation
• Working closely with the DBA team to ensure smooth deployments of software updates
• Change requests and bug fixes for existing production environment
Skills required for the SQL Developer:
• 5+ years of professional experience as SQL Database Administrator / SQL Database Developer
• Proven experience working on large databases (>1TB)
• Proven experience in managing clustered SQL server databases on shared storage.
• Proven experience in performance tuning and query optimisation, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience in database source control and deployment
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience with SQL native backups, restores and recovery models.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
• Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for MSSQL Server including log shipping, database mirroring, replication and Always On Availability Groups.
• Excellent knowledge of indexes, index management and statistics.
• Experience of database design (normalization, experience with VLDB management).
• Experience with Reporting and Analysis Services.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )