Job code 431 (The role is based in Longford)
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
· Maintain internal communication with other stakeholders: business owners, Project Managers and Business Analysts
· Use following tools: VB.NET, C#, Dev Express Components, Oracle and Visual Studio in order to design and maintain Web based Business Systems Applications
· Maintain existing software systems
· Being responsible for unit testing, performance testing and system testing
· Performance Tuning of DB Tables and Stored Procedures
· Architecture, Design and Deployment documentation
· Analyze data issues and create data fix scripts
· Min. 7 years of relevant experience
· .Net Framework 3.5 upwards
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 – 2015, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 2005 upwards and VB.NET
· C# and DevXpress .Net components 15.1 – 17.1
· Design Patterns (MVVM) Microsoft Entity Framework 6 and Oracle DB Server Versions 9 – 12 and Oracle PL/SQL ODP.Net/Oracle Managed Client and Citrix SDK and TOAD for Oracle 9.6 – 12.2 and Winforms Development
· Web Development/Web Services and ETL/Data Replication. (LEI, Oracle Streams, Materialized Views, custom replication methods) and Nuance Autostore Document Management Solutions and LEADTOOLS Document Management & Multimedia Libraries/SDK
· TWAIN API and Active Directory
· Previous experience of working in a secure environment
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.