WebSphere Administrator – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks!
WebSphere Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate in charge of architecture designs and the day-to-day running of the environments!
- Production releases
- Ensuring system SLA’s are adhered to
- Providing maintenance such as upgrades and patching
- Responsible for system enhancements
- Collaborating with development teams
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar WebSphere role
- SQL knowledge
- Unix shell scripting
- BPM experience would be an advantage
- IID/TWX and ODM Deployment would also be an advantage
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.