itContracting on behalf of our client are seeking applications for an Software Sales Channel Account Representative - Africaan's Language, this is a permanent position based in Cork.
* Prepares and delivers business justifications and executive summaries to key decision-makers
* Clearly and effectively articulates ROI and total cost of ownership.
* Recognizes customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
* Maintain current revenue and focus on identifying new opportunities to increase market share and revenue growth
* Drive pipeline and revenue growth and increase market share within a given territory in the South African markets.
* Work collaboratively within a sales team and different departments to achieve and overachieve business objectives
* Support / enable / work closely with channel partners to maximise revenue objective
* Promote Platform Management products within a given territory to achieve revenue targets
* Build and maintain an accurate pipeline of sales opportunities for the South Africa region via regional/country partner and account sales teams.
* Build, agree and drive with the partner the joint business plan and routes to and target markets.
* Define with the partner joint ownership of each go-to-market initiative with key executive sponsors from within the partner and within particularly the functional groups such as Sales, Presales and Professional Services.
* Understand the joint value propositions between the partners and be capable of evangelizing this internally within the partner, externally to joint prospects and customers (in support of the enterprise sales team objectives)
* Establish and develop key Executive relationships between partner and executives (country, regional and global as necessary)
* As part of the agreed joint business plan develop and agree a marketing and enablement plan to support the go-to-market initiatives and, where applicable, uniquely branded partner solution offerings.
* Work with Partner and marketing to capture and document joint end customer major opportunity success for internal use within the partner and sales organization
* 2+ years of successful experience in a quota driven software sales capacity, managing the full sales cycle
* 2+ years performing at or above quota
* Strong prospecting and cold-calling skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Self-motivated and self-driven individual
* Result oriented
* Proven entrepreneurial mind set
* Problem solving skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel
* Proficient in Salesforce.com
* References are required
* BS/BA Degree
* Other preferred areas of experience: field sales in office equipment, payroll services, business services, medical devices
* English mandatory - Africaan's preferred
* Experience in required regions an advantage
* Experience with MS
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.