Service Desk Manager/ Lead– Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to further your career working with a market leading consultancy
Service Desk Manager/ Lead Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate managing a busy 24/7 ICT service desk team.
- Supervising team in the day-to-day running of the ICT Service Desk
- Responsible for interviewing/ and hiring of new staff for the Desk
- Scheduling rotas & forecasting call volumes
- Negotiate SLA’s with 3rd party vendor/providers
- Ensuring all KPI targets are met and exceeded
- Ensuring ITIL best practice is implemented
- Incident, Request and Change management and Presentations to upper management
What you need:
- 5+ years in a similar position
- IT related degree
- Excellent people management skills
- ITIL knowledge
What’s on offer:
· €45K - €55K
· 23 days annual leave
· Health insurance
· Free parking
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.