Systems Administrator- Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
System Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate build, implement, maintain and monitor the server and network infrastructure.
- Installation, integration and maintenance and administration
- Handling complex escalated technical customer or partner issues.
- On site debugging of hardware and/or software
- Support, analysis and monitoring of Network and servers
- Update and upgrade products and systems
- Handling and resolving routine tasks and problems
What you need:
- 5+ years experience working in a similar role
- Active Directory Administration
- Network Services Admin - DNS/DHCP
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure Administration experience
- Linux Administration experience
What’s on offer:
- Competitive daily rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle Richardson on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.