Systems Administrator - Permanent, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Consultancy. Our client is going through a period of transition and growth. It is a great time to join them & build your career.
Systems Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
- Installation, integration and maintenance and administration of central services.
- Handling complex escalated technical customer or partner issues.
- On site debugging of complex hardware and/or software
- Support, analysis and proactive monitoring of Network and servers with appropriate software tools and method.
- Update and upgrade complex IT products and systems
- Handling and resolving routine tasks and problems
- Develop and provide product training, information and materials.
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Administrator
- Experience with Active Directory including: Administration & network services
- Linux Administration skills.
- Experience working with SAN infrastructure.
- Experience with SharePoint Administration.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Relevant third level qualification and / or IT Certifications, good technical training background
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €30,000 – 40,000 p/a DOE
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella Newnham on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.