Realtime Recruitment is urgently looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer to work with a Top Client of ours based in Cork City Centre.
This is a 6 month contract based role with a very attractive rate.
• Responsible for the development and operation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse solution.
• Ensure Data Quality Assurance by Incorporating Source to Target Data Verification at all transition points
• Responsible for the introduction of a clear archive solution for the long
• Should be strong in writing complex SQL Queries (by using Order analytical functions also)
• Knowledge of Teradata Utilities - BTEQ, Fast Load, Multi Load, Fast Export and Teradata Parallel Transporter (TPT)
• Have some experience on windows batch scripts
• Strong knowledge of SSIS ETL tool
• Python knowledge would be advantageous
• Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts with emphasis on Data Distribution
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org