Graduate Technical Customer Support Engineer
Location: Park West
Technical Customer Support Engineer required for leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. This is a permanent full time role and an opportunity to join a smart, eager, and extremely passionate team within a growing company.
You would be responsible for answering complex customer inquiries primarily via a
Ticketing System, and by phone. You would also be internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
· Record and log all customer queries and requests by telephone and email.
· Respond to clients promptly and clearly with a resolution
· Escalate issues within the company or third parties when necessary
· Provide internal customer service related reports and documentation
· Work closely with Account Managers, Software Developers & Digital Marketing
· Installation of all new IT hardware & Software for clients including Hosted PBX configuration
· Remote support for all provided client hardware
· 2 years’ minimum in a Technical support role
· Knowledge of VOIP, SIP, and PBX services
· Third level IT related degree
· A very good understanding of TCP/IP, Broadband services, DNS
· Diagnostic and troubleshooting expert familiar with protocol analysis tools such as Wireshark
· Starting base salary of €28,000
· Career progression