Bid Manager – Permanent, North Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading consultancies.
Bid Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate reporting to the Head of Presales and collaborating with the Sales, Account Management and Presales Teams. They will be formulating winning proposals and managing the bid process from start to finish.
- Managing the development of major solution proposals from RFI/RFT through proposal and presentation
- Bid document management, bid team management and in contribution of text to proposal documents / presentations
- Manage the quality of the resources and ensure good value for money and a quality output
- Taking ownership of the risk register
- Working with external solution partners and internal contributors
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of winning bids
- Experience managing a large bids / bid teams
- Experience in IT / Telco Services industry
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams / stakeholders
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €65,000 - €75,000 p/a
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella Newnham on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.