Deskside Support – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to further your career with an International company based in Dublin.
Deskside Support Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working with an established team to provide both Hardware and software support.
- Support of telephony and internet/wifi connectivity
- Installation of printers and scanners
- Granting/ Enabling Swipe access
- Working as part of a team, to tight deadlines
- Travelling to different sites
What you need:
- 3+ years in a level 2 support position
- IT related degree
- Rollout or Deployment experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexibility and good team work
- Software testing experience an advantage but not essential
What’s on offer:
- Excellent daily rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.